June 28, 2013: Melnik >> Kassadria

We relaxed this morning with a nice breakfast of toast with multiple toppings, and lounging outside the on the pool deck. Then we set off to Greece. it was another day in the car, and I got horribly car sick. *sigh* Therefor I couldn't read, and exhausted almost all my current playlists. When we arrived in Kassadria, we had trouble finding a hotel. It's a relatively small, Greek seaside town, and us being the random people that we are, we had made no reservations. Now, don't mistake me saying small as unpopular or not crowded. Because it is a very popular vacation spot. Wee managed to get two rooms at a sea side hotel, Ammon Zeus. We normally stay in one room, and in the US, that's fine, as there are almost always two double beds per room. This format is actually quite hard to fine in Europe, and sleeping on the floor is not an option. So every once and a while, like tonight, Grady and I get our own room. Now, this is where I relized how spoiled I have been with these past couple hotel, because I have started to take free wifi for granted. This was not the case at Ammon Zeus. However, the bar down the beach a little way did.




 Despite the minor WiFi setback, and the rather bland rooms, the hotel was a good choice, because it was right on the beach. 




And it was a stunning beach! So Grady and I swam, and later we all went out for gyros. And those were even better than the beach.

Long Story Short:
⚫ Melnik
⚫ Ammon Zeus

Comments

Popular Posts