July 19, 2013: Chicago

Today is the day. The day where we will present our final movies at the film festival. My partner Danielle had to be in Miami today, so I have to present ours alone. I also had to do the last minute punch list edits. But it was okay. After the edits, we had lunch and ran through our presentations. Then it was time for our film festival. All the parents came in to watch, and then there were a bunch of much deserved thank yous given out to the adults who ran this program, Johanna, Edge, Charlie, Brian, Krystal, and Janet. Then we went back up to the digital studio where we could decide if we wanted to submit our movie to be considered for a workshop, and if it got in, we could come back in September and fix up our movie to be on the museum floor! And then I had to return my badge. Awwww well. I was an amazing week. Now we're in a hotel in Evanston, and we'll be headed home tomorrow.

Long Story Short:
⚫ Film edits
⚫ Film Festival
⚫ Good byes :(
⚫ Evanston

Comments

Popular Posts