There's No Place Better Than Spoleto
Thursday, August 11, 2017
Spoleto, Italy
AHHHHHHH! I can hardly believe it. I'm writing now from my hotel room in the beautiful Spoleto, Italy. This is a very special blog/vlog for me because Spoleto is very dear to me. In case you've never heard of the place, it's a small-ish hill town in Umbria, Italy, about an hour and a half north of Rome.
My dad used to work for the Spoleto Opera Festival every summer, so I spent summers here when I was little. Although he no longer works for the festival, we make a pilgrimage here fairly frequently. Last year, in March, I brought a few friends from high school here with me: Celeste, Keaton, and Alec. We also blogged together... It was quite the ride. So this place is full of good memories, old and new.
Moreover, we have a lot of friends here. Our good friends Donald and Steven are here from the states, and we've seen quite a few of our Spoletini friends too, like Andrea, Barbara, Alice, Alessandro, Raquelle, and Pierre Paulo. It's a mini reunion!
So kick back, relax, and enjoy a look into Spoleto.
Day 2
Ci vediamo dopo,
Cristiana


