June 6th, 2015: Cape Town

The day started with a trip to another market. This market, in contrast to yesterday's, was a bit more sophisticated and trendy.
Whereas Hout Market was like an up and coming, mixed pot of nations, today's market is more of what you'd expect from a nice American farmer's market crossed with an art show. Both had an exciting array of foods  and goods. Today, I had a potato latke dressed up as eggs Benedict. There was the potato pancake, topped with shredded cheddar, bacon, a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce. Mmmmmm.
And a smoothie of course! 
2:30pm- After the market, we went on a wine tour. It was fine. Long, since I don't you know, drink wine, but the locations were absolutely stunning. 
We ended the night at a sweet restaurant in Simons town, where I had a burger that tasted suspiciously of meat loaf. 

Long Story Short: 
- Old Biscuit Factory Market
     • Eggs Benedict Latke
     • Pomegranate smoothie 
- Wine tour
- Dinner

Comments

Popular Posts